My client is looking for a Senior Sales Engineer to join their team. Please see below job description and contact Martin Dawson on firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY below
Senior Sales Engineer
The Snr Sales Engineer is an important member of the sales team, identifying complex customer application security issues and resultant business challenges to drive the business' solutions that meet and exceed prospective and existing customer requirements. Working alongside the Regional Sales Manager, the FSE owns the technical relationship with the customer and will work with cross-functional teams to ensure total customer satisfaction. The FSE will lead customer engagements with pre-sales presentations, product demonstrations, solution design and deployments. Extensive travel within the assigned region is required.
* Participate in sales calls and prospect visits, providing technical expertise and business input to demonstrate value of the business' solutions to prospects and drive revenue.
* Conduct product demonstrations, proof of value evaluations, post-sale installation and technical account management.
* Gather technical requirements from prospective clients, architect the solution, and provide deployment guidance to meet the requirements.
* Prepare evaluation test plans, statements of work, application analysis, and threat analysis reports customized to the customer to help them derive maximum value from the business' solutions.
* Own, create, and present technical whitepapers, customer case studies and use case documentation, which clearly articulate the technical and commercial benefits of the business' solutions including the ROI impacts to customers and prospects.
* Contribute to deployment guides, customer report templates, operation run books, best practices, competitive analysis, and feature enhancements.
* Work closely with Customer Success, Product Management, Product Marketing, Business Development and Partners to improve the product and build market and mind share.
* BS/MS in CS or equivalent with 5+ years of sales engineering experience in network or application security, such as web application firewalls, cloud-based web security offerings, secure CDN, etc.
* Prior working experience with L2-L7 networking including experience with security (firewalls, web application firewalls, etc.), switching, routing and application delivery products (load balancers, proxies, caches, etc.) is needed.
* Must have experience working with Linux, and knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP and SSL.
* Experience working with Docker and container orchestration tools is preferred (Kubernetes).
* Excellent written & oral communication skills with strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills are required.
* Relevant security certifications such as SANS, CISSP, etc. is a plus.
* Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
* Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
* Strong communication skills (written & verbal) and presentation skills.
* Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Experience selling, demonstrating, installing and troubleshooting security solutions.