This product development team has a mission…
A mission to create a scalable platform for building impactful video application. They're passionate about reusable solutions, high coding standards and exceptional user experience.
Their award-winning product allows customers to set up video-streaming apps with minimal development.
Here you will…
* Create a scalable and extensible, modular iOS and tvOS application
* Collaborate with the cross-disciplined product team to build a high-quality user experience
* Take part in architectural decisions and strive to constantly improve the existing codebase
* Review other team members code
* Ship efficient, reliable, crash-free code in Swift that reaches millions of users
You should have:
* 2+ years of experience in building iOS apps using Swift and/or Objective-C
* Experience in technologies such as SwiftUI and GraphQL is beneficial
* Exposure to Agile and experience with CI/CD is a plus
* Fluent English - Written and Spoken
This company is only accepting applications from iOS Engineers who hold a valid work permit or are eligible to work in Hungary.
How they Enjoy Work!
My client is proud of their platform and invites you to join them as they continue to grow across the globe. It's safe to say this is an exciting opportunity where you can join a global leader in the online media industry.
They're offering a base Salary of up to 1,400,000 HUF with Private health insurance, English classes, phycological counselling, pension and training budget included.
They are offering a fun place to work in terms of culture and professional progression.
Their fantastic culture includes:
* Gaming challenges (both within the office and against other offices)
* Office Beers and Pizza
* AWS endorsed game days
* Hosting Tech Meetups
They'll provide you with the training and tools needed for their environment, flexible working hours, 30 days of vacation, health-care contribution- among other great benefits!
Want to join them?
Please send across your CV as soon as possible!
If you have any questions about this role you're more than welcome to contact Jenna Owens - firstname.lastname@example.org