We are looking for a Platform Engineer working with Azure join the team in Oslo!
What will you work on?
* Design, develop, automate and deploy Azure-based systems
* Modify and improve existing systems
* Share your knowledge and educate teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies - collaborating closely with development and engineering teams
* Ensure efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance best practices in cloud security
* Work closely with the business to explore possibilities within cloud and digital strategy & how these can be implemented in practice
We are looking for you to have some of the following skills & experience:
* Experience with cloud transformations at an organisational level
* Experience working with the Azure platform
* Certifications in Azure/AWS or other public cloud providers are beneficial
* Experience within DevOps environments
* Experience with serverless and microservice architecture
* Experience with IaC tools
What's in it for you?
You will be joining diverse and driven colleagues in a very collaborative environment where you can enjoy the autonomy to do what you do best, whilst seeing how your work directly impacts colleagues
* Training & Development - with both internal and external courses, workshops, and certifications, you can learn practically whilst you work
* Flexible working hours - whether you prefer to work early mornings and enjoy your evenings at home, or to have a lie-in and pick up work in the afternoon, there is no judgement from us!
* An extra weeks' vacation per year
* Enhanced pension, health and travel insurances
* Modern, central office with easy access to public transport
* Remote work allowed - whether it's from your couch, favourite coffee-shop, or perhaps your favourite holiday destination
* Free coffee / tea / juice - whatever gives you energy!
* Social gatherings - to get to know your colleagues on a personal as well as professional level
For more information, or any questions, contact Lucy on email@example.com