Who are they:
Creating valuable, unique solutions for their patients, their employees and other stakeholders is core to them. They continue to push the bar higher to ensure that their solutions provide a first-class user experience, are of top quality, always safe and secure, and exceed their users' trust standards.
Do you understand the interconnectivity of a system, its position in the wider ecosystem, its components and their interactions in different views (i.e., conceptual, development, security, data flows, deployment, etc.)? Can you articulate similar concepts to technical and non-technical decision-makers with ease to help shape the technology strategy? If so, you may just be their next IT Solution Architect joining the Digital IT Foundations Team, based in their Anderlecht or Braine l'Alleud office in Belgium!
As an IT Solution Architect, you will be actively engaged in various cross-functional teams composed of enterprise and security architects, lead developers, integration specialists, compliance and privacy experts, and infrastructure and DevOps tooling experts who collaborate in developing applications for internal users, patients and healthcare professionals.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
* Apply your solid understanding of requirements and systems analysis techniques to create Solution Architecture design inputs used by delivery squads
* Utilize your analytical approach and attitude, with an eye for detail, while delivering complex solutions complying with high-quality standards
* Own your solution architecture design as well as application of software engineering best-practice methodologies to solve challenges
* Demonstrate your ability influence stakeholders, articulating the relationship between business strategy and technology strategy with impact
* Rally experts through partnerships and work in a collaborative environment, connecting with people and sharing experiences
You will contribute by:
* Consolidating and documenting your designs into a Software Architecture Document (SAD) while following (and ensuring continuous updates to) the companies Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process
* Participating in the development of standards and processes to support and facilitate the integration of related projects and initiatives
* Actively participating in the Buy vs. Build discussions with Enterprise Architects
* Tapping into your passion for technology by continuously staying up-to-date with new technologies, trends and architectural patterns, and evaluating their implications for the company
* Using your Project Management skills to plan, schedule, and lead project assignments using various engineering techniques, processes, and methods with minimal guidance
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Minimum 3 years direct experience in system design or solution architecture spanning backend/ front-end as well as mobile apps
* Skilled in gathering insights/ requirements and analysing their impact on the solution's design
* Broad working knowledge of programming languages and patterns as well as software security essentials
* Proven ability to work in teams with excellent organizational, time and task management skills
* Fluent in English with strong communication and facilitation skills amongst diverse teams and stakeholder profiles
* Experience of Cloud Native system design in the Microsoft environment (Azure)
* Experience of Docker and Kubernetes (AKS) in an enterprise environment
* Experience in code, complexity and dependency analysis
* Hands-on experience with SOAP, REST, layered, event-driven and (micro)service architectures
* Working knowledge of DevOps and Agile Methods
* Knowledge of Web and Mobile development stacks and frameworks (Angular, React, Ionic, Xamarin, React Native, Flutter, etc.)
* Well-versed in documenting complex systems and experience with Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
* Experience with regulated environments (GxP, HIPAA, etc.)
* Working knowledge of French and Dutch languages
* Knowledge of AWS and GCP environments
Why you should apply
Being a part of their IT department means working with the latest technologies on innovative projects with teammates from around the world. Together with them you'll discover a place where you can express your full potential as well as develop professionally, experimenting in new and different areas.
They place an emphasis on continuous learning, collaboration and impact while putting efforts into cultivating a workplace culture where everyone feels included, respected and has equal opportunities. Through meaningful recognition and a motivating atmosphere, they aim to provide an optimal experience by caring about and valuing their global, diverse employee community - just as they do for the patients that they serve.
Don't hesitate to contact me at : firstname.lastname@example.org