Our Client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our client's technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. Due to a period of accelerated growth, they are seeking to appoint an experienced Data Architect to join their London based operation.
* Hybrid Cloud Solutions Design Specialist
* Strategic Planning and Direction
* Maintain architecture principles, guidelines and standards
* Project & Program Management
* Architecture governance
* Infra reference architecture
* Products comparisons and technology roadmaps
* Ability to understand and build innovative pricing models to make perfect balance between technical Solution, commercials
Relevant technology domains: Experience in designing & implementing solution in mentioned areas:
Hybrid Cloud (IaaS, PaaS), IT Infrastructure consolidation & migration, IT Security, Strong Network Experience, Virtualization, DC Infrastructures (Storage, Backup, Servers), Messaging & collaboration, Disaster Recovery, Security, Designing large and Complex distributed infrastructure.
* 10 years of extensive experience in delivering, designing and architecting strategic IT solutions within Public/Private Cloud, virtualization, Networking, security, and on-premises infrastructure space in line with business goals and strategy.
* Preparation and development of IT infrastructure roadmap, strategies and aligning with business and functional process.
* Google Cloud Solution Design Specialist or equivalent Public Cloud.
* Extensively worked on Cloud migrations projects specific to SAP and legacy apps.
* Private Cloud Solutions Specialist (VMware, Hyper-V)
* Experienced in designing backup & DR Solutions.
* Experienced on delivering solutions on Converged Infrastructure (Cisco/HP/Dell/EMC)
* Designing AS-IS and TO-BE Architectures, Gap Analysis & mitigations plans
* Experience in Identifying opportunities that cross technical disciplines and product lines/services
* Working closely with business owners to ensure alignment between business and technical requirements such as audit and compliance's.
* Led a team of Cloud Architects to provide clients services to meet their requirements as per designed solutions.
* Google Professional Cloud architect
* Associate Cloud Engineer
* Azure Certified Solution Architect - AZ-300.
* Amazon Certified Solution Architect
* VMware Certified
* vBLOCK (Converged Technology Trained)
* MCSE/MSITPSA Windows Platform
Contact Simon Portway
Phone: +44 (0)203 868 5196 (ext 5196)