Looking for capable and trusting AWS DevOps Engineer
Offices based in London, but remote work is more than available with access to attending the office occasionally.
As a senior team member, you will act as a buddy to others in the context of AWS or customer specifics. Your focus will be on optimising and automating - finding ways to achieve better operational efficiency for the customer and our team.
You have a passion for automation and the cloud. You've already done a lot of Operations work where you took care of conventional data centre environments with Linux and Windows servers, networking, middleware, and the like for high-profile customers
Looking for an analytic thinker who loves to develop them self and learn, especially when it comes to new technologies. You will need to be a great communicator and a responsible individual with a customer focus, and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
Skills that will make you successful: (Not expecting you to have all the skills, but a wide range is needed - except good English is highly required)
* AWS Solution Architect Associate Certification
* Fluent English
* AWS and Terraform experience are a must, as well as OS (Linux, Windows)
* OS in-depth knowledge (Windows, Linux, or why not both)
* Good understanding of CI/CD pipelines
* Working experience with Cloud technologies
* Experience in managing customer expectations
Benefits and bonus:
* Very competitive salary and bonus
* Flexible work - life balance
* A culture that promotes learning, and personal development
Get in contact if you think this role is for you or apply below, or someone you would recommend? Let me know!
Tags: #AWS #AmazonWebServices #DevOps #Engineer #Developer #IT #OS #Linus #Windows #Terraform