Backend Engineer (Python) - REMOTE - Perm - 160k+Equity
Fresh off the press with a brand new role with a well-established client of ours. We know what they like and our jobs are exclusive
What does that mean?
That means that no other firm is working this role so in regards to the competition… THERE IS NONE! We fill the positions with our candidates 100% of the time!
They make efficient cloud-driven innovation a reality by putting SaaS companies in control of their cloud costs.
How do they do it?
1 Bringing in data from multiple sources, they help customers understand their margins, unit costs, and where their cloud investments are flowing to and from.
2 They have built a platform on AWS focused on leveraging Serverless technologies to create a scalable event-driven architecture.
3 The SaaS platform is a dynamic single page application used by thousands of engineers and finance folks who use our platform to help them quickly answer complex, data-heavy questions.
Where do YOU come into play?
What do they need?
* They are looking for people with a passion for building cloud-native architectures that are scalable and maintainable.
* They are looking for people who are comfortable leveraging cloud services when building solutions so that you can focus on solving customer problems.
* Lastly, we're looking for people who enjoy working on small teams on hard problems.
Could you be more specific? What will they do personally?
* Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems for their main application.
* Build to scale as we bring in users with larger datasets and bigger organizations.
* Help improve our engineering processes and system to ensure we have a group that can move fast and iterate quickly, giving everyone agency, ownership, and ability to impact the success of the company.
What are the required skills needed to get the job done?
Please come ready to work with significant experience in the following…. I mean it is why they are hiring you!
· Building APIs and Complex Backend Systems in the Cloud (AWS)
· Experience managing and manipulating data at scale
· Significant Python experience
· Design Patterns
· Pragmatically applying theory into practice when architecting out systems and code.
The Team… The Culture… Is it a fit?
The group is organized into small cross-functional teams that use a Kanban flow to collaboratively design, build, validate, ship, and maintain customer-facing features.
Our engineering team values:
* Lifelong learning and holding a growth mindset.
* Inclusiveness, They believe great teams are made up of people from diverse backgrounds and walks of life working together.
* They are a fully remote company with engineers scattered throughout the US.
If you've come this far, then I think it is safe to say that you are interested. Don't hesitate to reach out today, this role will fill up quick - especially with it being REMOTE - companies are eager to get people back in the office so Remote jobs are becoming less and less frequent. COVID IS OVER.
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to David Tulloch at email@example.com or feel free to call at (813) 437-6876.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.