You will serve as a key member of the team in the US and will have the exciting opportunity to work with folks that are passionate about IoT and excited about the rapid growth we are seeing in this technology around the world.
As a Cloud Solutions Architect, you will support both pre and post-sales activities for key accounts that will require in-depth technical guidance, as well as engage directly with partners on collaborations. You will combine your already established technical knowledge and credibility to support customers who are adopting our services. You will directly help key decision-makers and engineers from both rapidly growing startups and enterprises.
Your Key Responsibilities
* Advise new and existing customers through cellular technology and hardware selection, development of device communication (telemetry frequency, volume, quality) and device management best practices for optimizing data and power usage.
* Provide technical architecture guidance and implementation support, utilizing web services, cloud computing, embedded application design, and other related technologies.
* Become an expert in our services, as well as continuously study the latest IoT architectures and design patterns in order to propose the best solutions to customers.
* Work hands-on with customers supporting their PoC by providing architectural guidance, sample code, and knowledge transfer as they onboard and move towards a successful product launch.
* As part of a larger account team, you'll be responsible for creating a bridge to the customer's engineering teams.
* Test out new devices in the market such as cellular modules, dev kits, and gateways in order to provide guidance to customers as they choose IoT hardware/partners.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
* Proven experience with technology products using cloud services like AWS, Azure, or Google.
* You have a lot of hands-on experience working in related IT fields ideally as a solutions architect, technical customer support, professional services, pre-sales engineer, or technical consultant.
* Deep understanding of technology application stacks including different communication protocols and frontend to backend communication, various programming languages (Node.js, Python, Java, etc.), APIs, and SDKs.
* Flexible working hours and fully remote working environment
* Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, vision, retirement benefits & life insurance)
* Paid time off and work-life balance
* Challenging work and the ability to make a difference
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to Leo Redko at email@example.com call me at (347)-783-6645
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.