The Client is looking for an experienced engineer to join their team with experience developing a
security strategy in a cloud environment, to lead the design and architecture of security controls and
solutions in AWS infrastructure for their clients in different industries.
Required Experience :
* 3+ years of experience working with public cloud infrastructure in AWS
* 3+ years in information security field or relevant experience;
* Knowledge of Application Security Architectures and Guidance;.
* Knowledge of secure cloud infrastructure design.
* Strong understanding of AWS IAM.
* Experience in infrastructure as code using Terraform or CloudFormation.
* DevOps mindset and proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and compliance, with tools such as Jenkins and AWS CodePipeline.
* Experience designing and implementing security controls in CICD pipelines.
* Experience working with / managing a vulnerability management program.
* Web Application Firewall configuration experience.
* Experience building, configuring Docker containers, and using any of the container
orchestration technologies, as well as experience with serverless.
* AWS Certifications, in particular "AWS Certified Security - Specialty".
* Proficient with git and git workflows.
* Experience using and configuring databases.
* Automation experience with at least one configuration management system such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, or other such tools.
* Full Remote Working Policy.