Job Title: DevSecOps Engineer
Job Type: Contract to hire
Duration: 6 months contract (then hire)
Location: San Francisco, Seattle, or remote.
Looking for a Software Engineer specializing in DevSecOps to join the Information Sciences team in either the San Francisco or Seattle office. You will be responsible for building a cloud-native data platform to enable scientists and collaborators to access real-time scientific data, share data with collaborators, and make meaningful and actionable scientific insights from large data volumes of many different data modalities with security and automation baked into everything we do.
* Terraform is a must
* AWS a must - 100% an AWS shot
* Python a must - Python Boto would be great
* Testing Frameworks exp - they use Inspect which is Ruby based, doesn't have to be Inspect
* Big Data and Data Pipeline experience - such as S3, AIN, EKS, EC2
* 30 min with HR and Adin
* 2-2 1/2 hour coding test
* Formal interview with Hiring Manager
Apply below if interested. The client is currently conducting interviews.