NodeJS Developer - Typescript - TDD - Inside IR35 - 100% Remote - Immediate Start
Jefferson Frank are currently recruiting for a NodeJS Developer for a public sector client based in Newcastle. Interviews will be happening immediately this week and our client are looking for someone to start this week/ next.
We are seeking a dynamic and forward-thinking Node.JS Developer, who can help us transform our major clients. You must be passionate about technology and developing IT system, utilising XP, and agile practices. You must be open minded and willing to learn new technologies.
For this role we would like to find out about your recent projects, demonstrating your skill and proven application of the below technologies.
* Programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies
* Experience with version control tools
* Solid understanding of JSON and RESTful architectures
* Solid understanding on mocking frameworks
* Understanding of how to develop software using TDD and its benefits
* Experience with continuous integration
* An awareness of Agile practices
If you like the sound of the role or know someone who would, regardless of experience, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me! You can call me direct on 0203 826 6676, email email@example.com or click apply on the advert and I will get back to you ASAP.