*Relocation support within EU* *English speaking role* *No visa support at the moment*
AWS Cloud Engineer / Backend Engineer
Facts & stories
How about joining an award-winning IoT specialist scale-up company in the heart of Den Haag that operates on a global scale. The company offers two successful AI solutions / platforms that has been widely spreading internationally in the real estate market. Currently they have more than 250.000 clients, and they are aiming to reach 1.000.000+ by end of 2021; and by the end of 2025 thrives to become global leaders within their niche. Sounds ambitious, huh?!
This might be the best time to become part of their success story, and for you to make an actual social impact to help people live in a truly 'smart' and secure environment. The more clients start using their ML solution, the more we all contribute to achieve the Paris-climate goal (in short: less waste, less energy, less time, lower costs).
The 3 founders are true IT-entrepreneurs, who pursued their unique business idea since their studies in order to 'make the world a better & safer place. Sounds like a cliche, however if their ML algorithm had been used world-wide then we could have avoided the fatal accident when the building collapsed in Miami.
Since 2015 they have been growing, and they have already become 40 people strong. The growth has not stopped, quite the contrary they are entering other markets (such as Germany, Belgium, UK and Poland). They always believed in building a fully international company therefore they have more than 10 different nationalities. Their culture is almost zero hierarchy, and not politics, just curious & ambitious minds working for a great mission & vision. Some of their core values: Curious, Pragmatic, Transparent, Result-oriented.
They provide clear personal and professional growth plan, where you can easily become Tech / Team Lead or even higher. Besides being professional, they make sure to create a fun & attractive environment with a lots of team outings, incentives and perks. Their culture is simply AWeSome!
Staying true to their scale-up like environment, they are very flexible in all aspects. They are in development so tools and solutions might shift and they would love to implement your input and ideas into their systems! Besides the open environment, they can customise the employment packages based on individual preferences.
* Generous salary depending on level of seniority, roles and responsibilities
* Holiday allowance + 25 holidays (can extend it with 5 extra holidays)
* Company stock options / vested shares
* Annual study allowance / training / certifications (€1.000) + possibilities for further education
* Laptop of your choice
* Quality pension plan
* Flexibility to work remotely part-time
* Bonus / Stock options
* The opportunity to work on a beautiful product that makes a worldwide impact on the real estate market
* Working from home / on-site in the heart of Den Haag
* 4 x 9 hours
* Others upon request
They are about to skyrocket within their niche, and to ensure that a balanced growth there are numerous roles open at the moment: (feel free to share this story with your network)
* AWS Backend engineer
* Medior full-stack developer (React / NodeJS)
* Data Scientist / Engineer with GEO / Spatial Data experience
You will be working on new features using state-of-the-art technologies in a cross-functional environment, closely working together with your colleagues to make sure everyone is involved in all updates / iterations. You will have the chance to work with Machine Learning specialists, Data Scientists & Engineers so that you can learn about all the cool things around the product & company.
AWS Backend Engineer in a nutshell:
* 3+ years work experience: Python / Go
* Experience with AWS: Lambda, S3, EC2, Docker, ElasticSearch, CloudFormation
* Deep understanding of relational databases, preferably PostgreSQL
* Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
* Having experience with the core AWS services will make you able to be up and running in no time.
What you can expect in a nutshell:
* Growth with an AWeSome AI company that is truly contributing to a better, healthier and more sustainable world
* Generous salary & full employment package
* Relocation support for EU professionals
* Room to grow and learn
* Dedicated entrepreneurial team
* Employee incentive plans
* Stock options / vested shares
* Pension scheme
* Friday drinks & food
Their recruitment process is quick and straightforward, after an initial chat with the Founders you will be taking on a short assignment (technical challenge) to see your approach / solution to a real-life challenge. If that is positive then you will meet some of your potential future colleagues (Zoom or F2F), and right after you can expect the offer in your inbox. Sounds good, right?
If this post raised your interest, and you feel a click & match with the above described company then do not hesitate to apply directly!
You can always reach me at: 020 241 8548