Jefferson Frank are supporting a major player within the travel industry. During COVID they were still able to expand their business and acquire other business's to expand their coverage across the globe. They are currently migrating all of their platforms/ websites into one domain. They are used by over 30 millions customers across the globe and operate in over 220 countries.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a Solution Architect you will be responsible for the architecture landscape of Global Customer and will oversee key technical and design decisions from editing through to implementation. You collaborate closely with Heads of Product, Product Owners, Heads of Technology and other key stakeholders, and have a shared responsibility for the overall business outcomes for your area. You act as your domain's spokesperson in senior technical engagements with other domains.
You are an advocate for state-of-the-art Customer architecture within the domain and are well-connected within the global business and technology enabling communities. Your key focus will be in delivering great customer service solutions across our contact centres, shops and mobile.
You identify and implement improvement architectural practices in an agile environment and map the discrepancy between the current processes and the desired state to continuously innovate processes and adapt them to market trends. You also ensure that technical implementation is in accordance with the enterprise and solution architecture standards, and the objectives of the organisation.
You will use your excellent facilitation and solicitation skills to effectively engage with teams to enhance their capability, continuously exploring new ways to improve the quality of solutions, ensuring that options are considered, and recommended approaches are clearly designed with valuable solutions. You champion policies, standards and practices and help define and execute the technology strategy for each domain, using your knowledge of compliance and integrity of the business strategies.
You maintain a strong understanding of the bigger picture, keeping yourself continuously informed of the latest innovations, patterns and practices in data integration, AWS and microservices technologies. You think ahead and understand the overall business context and strategy and use these insights to shape emergent architecture in the roadmap for the Customer Service capability. You ensure we have the architecture capacity, capabilities and culture to deliver business outcomes sustainably and with the right level of quality from the outset.
As experienced specialists in a scaled hybrid cloud environment you have proof of success in microservices and large multi-country architecture led implementations. You will participate in, or even lead, domain-wide engineering excellence efforts and propose high impact initiatives and projects. You love to learn and acquire new skills and you enjoy teaching others. You are not afraid to get stuck in and work directly with teams - you hate being in an ivory tower.
What would be ideal:
* An experienced architect authentic servant leader with passion for technology and Customer
* Knowledge and experience in AWS technology, serverless and microservice patterns
* Experience in Customer centric technologies (CRM, mastering, customer service, and customer first approaches)
* Proven track record in designing architecture blueprints and the optimisation of them to drive development and innovation, with a TOGAF mentality
* Enjoys and gets energized by complex technical problem solving with an ability to push innovation through technical solutions
* Proficiency in translating business vision into viable technical strategies and in conveying such strategies back to business stakeholders.
* Good grasp of experience with cloud technology, customer data security, micro-services, CI/CD and DevSecOps.
* Great communicator and facilitator comfortable working across organisational and market boundaries and managing senior stakeholders. Able to disagree yet align.
* Experience in working in an agile environment and able to integrate architecture practises in an agile way of working, both internally and with 3rd
* Comfortable with ambiguity, highly autonomous.
* Customer centric, passionate about delivering great digital products and services
* Open minded, inquisitive, life-long learner
* Salary up to £90,000
* Fully Remote in the UK
* Sponsorship Available
* 30% Bonus (Averagely 20% over last 4 years)
If this is for you and you meet the criteria above, I'd love to have a chat & discuss this fantastic role I have to offer.
For more information apply to this position with an updated version of your CV or get in touch with the contact details attached.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.