By Alexis Forsyth
Careers and Hiring Guide: AWS Edition 2021-22
Our 2021-22 AWS survey has now closed. We’d like to thank everyone who took the time to contribute to our brand-new Careers and Hiring Guide, which replaces our widely acclaimed salary survey report. Focusing on the issues that matter most within the global AWS ecosystem—this will be your go-to guide on all things recruitment. Look out for more details on how to download your free copy from this website in November.
What to expect from our new guide
If you’re an AWS professional:
– Delve into the latest insights on AWS certifications, training, and work perks –
– Explore the impact of COVID-19 on the work-life balance of AWS professionals –
– Find out your earning potential for key AWS roles –
– See what organizations are doing to attract top candidates like you –
If you hire AWS talent:
– Identify effective hiring strategies and benefit packages to attract and retain the best AWS talent –
– Keep apace of current debates on the future of remote and hybrid working –
– Learn how to shift the dial on equality, diversity, and inclusion in your workplace –
– Discover how to more efficiently future-proof your IT budgets and resources –
About Jefferson Frank
Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruiter of choice. As the only recruitment firm awarded AWS Advanced Technology Partner status, we work with organizations across the globe to deliver top AWS talent specialising in DevOps, big data, business intelligence, IaaS/PaaS, and security. Whether you’re a job seeker or a hiring manager, our market expertise and reach within the ecosystem means we’ll solve your AWS recruitment needs fast.
Consultants focused solely on AWS recruitment
AWS-certified candidates in our global database
Interviews arranged globally in 2020
The fine print
Our brand-new Careers and Hiring Guide: AWS Edition will be launched exclusively at AWS re:Invent on November 29, 2021. The publication will provide valuable insights into the AWS community and the professional habits of your peers. If you have any questions about the questionnaire, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
Informations sur le marché AWS