Role & Responsibilities:
* Installation, configuration, testing, troubleshooting, repair of endpoint device hardware and software.
* Defender ATP, Security and Compliance, Security Center, and Sentinel
* Responsible for connecting computers with all firm systems including cloud based systems, anti-virus, security agents, DLP, Printers, virtual computing technologies, computer admin and conference systems.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Windows-based Products, Microsoft Office and Office 365
* experienced in peripheral equipment, audio/visual systems, and software within established Information Systems standards and guidelines (i.e. desktops, laptops, Mac's, printers, copier, WiFi, etc.)
* Demonstrated experience with Mac OS, iOS and Apple Products
* Up to 65K annual base salary
* Stock Options
* Unlimited PTO
* Medical benefits
* Stipends for work expenses (laptop, Internet, phone)
My client has already started scheduling interviews and is quick to provide feedback on applications. Encouraged to apply asap.
(Note: This is a full time position and there is no sponsorship available. US Citizens or Green Card holders encouraged).