Telecoms Technical Project Manager - 6 Month Contract - Market Rate - Inside IR35
We at Jefferson Frank are currently working with multiple leading tech companies that looking for any Telecoms Technical Project Manager who are looking for a career move.
- Demonstrable experience in Mobile Network projects covering from circuit switching, packet switching and BSS development/deployment
· MVNO - Understands different architecture flavours.
· Exposure to mobile GSM technology from 2G to 5G.
· Understanding of SDLC as well as experience in different project delivery methodologies including agile.
· Able to demonstrate understanding of various Telecommunication Network Elements (e.g. HSS, DRA, STP, SMSC, OCS, PCRF, PDN GW, IMS, SBC) and interdependency between these elements.
· A formal PM qualification Prince 2, PMBOK, PMI etc.
· The usual stuff, Risk analysis, Issue mngmt, Planning, Reporting.
· Stakeholder management, ability to manage stakeholders to C level.
· Demonstrates leading a really tight timescale telco project. And knows the pitfalls.
· Managing demanding stakeholders.
· Experience of managing and working with external vendors other mobile operators
If you are interested or know anyone interested, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me! email firstname.lastname@example.org or we can have a confidential chat over phone, please call 0203 879 8369 (ext 8369) or click apply on the advert and I will get back to you ASAP.