Software Developers, Full Stack Engineers @ AWS IoT, SaaS Partner (US or Canada - Remote)
One of our best clients is looking to hire immediately for multiple Full Stack Developers/Engineers, Software Engineers and Cloud Developers to join their growing teams. These are expected to be fully-remote, full-time positions and a brand new job opportunity for you to join an emerging, publically-traded AWS ISV Partner that manufactures safety tools and develops custom SaaS solutions for these products using IoT/AI/ML cloud technologies.
Perfect time to join a brilliant software engineering team and work closely with advanced cloud technologies in a Full Stack, Platform Engineer or Software Developer capacity.
Job Requirements, Experience Required:
* 3 - 5+ years of developing scalable web applications using Java or Python in a SaaS IoT environment dealing with real-time streaming data, web portals, and analytics.
* Designing, developing and owning AWS Cloud software platforms and SaaS solutions.
* Supporting highly-available, highly-scalable, globally-supported cloud environments.
* Hands-on with AWS (API Gateway, Lambdas, Cognito, CloudFormation, Microservices).
* Familiarity with Big Data tools, data analytics pipelines in AWS.
* Knowledge and passion for mainline development, CI/CD and high-quality software.
* Familiarity with the following cloud services and tech stack:
* Angular, Python, Java, AWS, (legacy) PHP, MySQL, RedShift, Elasticsearch, Aurora, Spark, EMR, Kinesis (Streams, Firehose, Analytics), Lambda, Docker/Kubernetes
Company, Employee Benefits:
* Working with a well-established, highly-valued company with a world-class team of senior developers and software professionals to act as mentors as you develop.
* Working with an array of interesting products to own and an entrepreneurial environment to thrive in.
* Exposure to a wide variety of modern web technologies.
* 401K Match & Annual Contribution
* Excellent Employee/Family Benefits (Medical, Dental, Health)
* Unlimited PTO
* Remote work capacity
* Flexible Salary Compensation depending on position/experience.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.