QA Lead - Tampere (Product Development)
A great opportunity to join a growing Product company based locally in Tampere as they continue to scale and hire organically into 2023. They're a pioneer of soundproof office pods and workspaces across Europe. Every detail of every product is carefully considered and perfected to ensure it contributes to their customer's happiness, from usability and acoustics to aesthetics and sustainability.
People love using their products for calls and meetings as well as for quiet working. So as noise and distractions reduce, people become happier and more productive. Their flexible office pods are a great answer to today's needs, because meeting culture has changed - 80% of meetings today are between four people or less.
* Manual and automatic testing throughout the stack, embedded devices and software.
* Cloud services and all other applications.
* Overall responsibilities of the QA activity, lead QA team, tech lead for all QA activity - current team would be 2, end of year 5.
* As a QA Lead you will be responsible for leading the QA activities for the companies digital products and services as well as leading the team of QA specialists.
* Develop together with other stakeholders the software engineering processes to produce high quality outcomes
* Facilitate the release management activities together with software engineers
* Lead the release testing activities together with QA specialists
* Perform hands-on release and feature testing
* facilitate bug management process
* Identify the areas where investing into test automation makes sense
* Work together with product management and engineering leadership to influence product and technology road map
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience from leading software QA activities and leading a team
* Experience from IoT projects from cloud or/and device side
* Ability to understand complex technical environment
* Excellent Linux skills
* Skills and experience from Robot Framework, Python and Selenium
* Familiarity with AWS
* Experience from software release management
* Systematic approach to testing and issue management
* Monthly salary
* Yearly bonus, 1-15% of the yearly income. Bonus% is based on company's EBITA. Note: Bonus plan is subject to change to 2023.
* Phone benefit 20€/month
* Internet home connection benefit 30€/month
* Working hours 37,5 h/week, flexible.
* We can negotiate about the paid holiday days for 2023
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Phone: +358 75 3266584
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs