My client is currently looking for Principal Engineers to hit the ground running in a bleeding edge Graphics and Game Engine project that will redefine the industry and their products.
The company are Global presence who's products are used by tens of millions of users world wide - this is an incredible opportunity to be a part of the team developing the Graphics and Engines that will soon become a house hold recognised standard.
There is currently one Permanent position for this role and they will be happy to see candidates from anywhere in the world that would be willing to relocate to Finland, or else be in Finland already.
The main basis of knowledge required would stem from these three points:
* Real-time graphics engine development (Real-time AAA and mobile)
* Shader programming development in HLSL/GLSL
* Proficiency in C++ development
Overall requirements for this role look something like this:
* Understanding GPU architectures and systems
* Understanding DirectX 12 and Vulkan APIs and design
* Understanding of hybrid rendering pipelines and real-time global illumination and reflections
* Familiarity with industry leading graphics rendering engines used in games (Unreal, Unity)
* Familiarity with graphics debugging and performance evaluation tools
* Candidates must have oral and written English communication skills.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you - please get in touch with your CV and details of relevant project experience along with salary request via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found so I will be happy to schedule a call with all relevant applicants as soon as you have availability.