Cloud Platform Engineer
Location: Surrey (Remote work available)
Salary: 50K per annum plus benefits and performance related bonus
We are looking for an AWS Cloud Platform Engineer with experience in the use of Terraform and Docker to join our very exciting digital transformation programs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to expand on your career path learn and work with cutting edge technologies focusing on the likes of AWS Security Services, infrastructure as code and more. You will be part of a passionate and highly skilled team, working with them to help their customers.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for the building, testing, packaging, deploying and operating an enterprise scale cloud platform
* Use development skills to automate the build of infrastructure resources within AWS
* Packaging of services into AMIs, Docker containers or Serverless deployments
Skills & Qualifications
* Building AWS resources using infrastructure as code using Terraform (or CloudFormation) and Packer
* Linux system administration
* Implementing and working with continuous integration/continuous delivery pipelines
* Competitive salary
* Flexible working hours and environment
* Choose your own kit and accessories
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.