My client is seeking an experienced AWS developer to join them in overseeing the creation and implementation of their new IAM platform. This is a very exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team, with management proud of each individual.
Your next challenge?
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to oversee the creation of entirely new, cloud-native, identity and access management solutions. This allows for your impact on the company, and wider society, to be immediately visible. You will be joining a modern development organisation that embraces new technologies and actively supports different ways of working. The client has a clear vision, mission statement, and roadmap that responds dynamically to changing business needs.
The successful candidate will be heavily involved in guiding and coaching a team of developers. Additionally, successful candidates will actively propose and agree on best practises and guidelines, as well as taking on responsibility for all deliveries meeting the agreed upon quality criteria. You will also be working closely with IAM architects and other dev teams, delivering high calibre technical solutions for the clients stakeholders and customers. There is also available the opportunity for flexible working hours, with opportunities to work from home.
Who are you?
You are a highly skilled software developer with excellent communications skills, likely with a particular interest in security or IAM. The client has high hopes of becoming the next generation telecoms company, meaning successful candidates will need to embrace change with an open mind and respond innovatively. Ideally, candidates will be forward thinking and end-user focused, with an understanding that greater connectivity inevitably brings people in society closer to what matters most to them.
* Ambitious, self-motivated with a passion for your work
* Utilise efficient and structured ways of working
* Courageous enough to voice your opinion and make decisions
* Effective communicator who can collaborate with others
* Innovative and willing to embrace new technology and ways of working
* Software development; Go, or Node.js
* AWS infrastructure; Lambda, Cloudfront, API, Gateway, Fargate
* Infrastructure-as-code; terraform, CloudFormation
* Front-end development; ideally within React
* Academic degree, preferably within software engineering
* Fluent in English
Interested in this opportunity? Reach out to me via email to discuss finer details.