Sr React Mobile Developer - PERM - 100% REMOTE
Location: 100% Remote
The position of Senior Mobile Developer will be focused on design and development of mobile applications for decentralized clinical trial platform using Agile methodologies.
* Develop iOS & Android applications for phones, tablets and wearables
* Help drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a world-class user experience
* Work in cross-functional development and QA teams in Scrum / Agile methodology for asset creation and management
* Help drive mobile development best practices and provide technical mentorship to other members of the development team
* Partner with Product managers, UX designers, architects, and backend developers to bring cutting-edge technology solutions to market that drive business results
* Communicate proactively on project status and changes that impact cost, timing or quality of the deliverables
* Demonstrate a solutions-oriented attitude and consistently provide solutions to every problem that may arise
* Accept ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
* Follow company's SOPs related to SDLC processes to deliver quality code on time.
* Write automated unit, integration and functional tests to deliver best-in-class highly secure and scalable software.
* Mobile app development experience using React Native or native development tools for iOS or Android
* React Native programming, iOS and/or Android architecture and application lifecycle
* Strong experience using architectural design patterns such as MVVM
* Building and publishing apps in the app store using CI/CD tools (eg Fastlane, Bitrise, Xcode or Android Studio)
* Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
* Experience using Push Notifications such as APN, Firebase Cloud Messaging
* Analyzing and debugging crashes and other defects using stack traces and logs
* Experience integrating 3rd party libraries using cocoapods
* Agile environment using Scrum