- You will work from home and eventually be based in the company's midtown location in New York City. The DevSysOps Lead reports to the CTO and leads a team that provides full range of server and network setup and administration for cloud servers and services on Microsoft Azure.
Role & Responsibilities
* Discuss and implement CTO's directives on software deployment, system administration and team leadership.
* Remotely manage physical and virtual Windows servers, MSSQL databases, Active Directory, Web servers, VPNs and firewalls on Azure.
* Troubleshoot multiple VMs, hardware peripherals, and networks.
* Perform backup and disaster recovery procedures.
* Maintain Office 365 and Azure AD.
* Monitor and test system performance and provide performance statistics and reports.
* Provide on-call support for 24/7 work environment.
* Perform other similar or related duties as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
* 8+ years of system administration experience.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server.
* Excellent knowledge of server hardware and software troubleshooting.
* Experience with designing and implementing Active Directory and related services - DNS, DHCP, FRS and DFS.
* Experience in a multi-domain environment, preferably with global sites.
* 3+ years' experience with visualization including VMware and Hyper-V.
* TCP/IP network protocols, firewall and VPN management knowledge.
* Experience with Azure.
* Knowledge of PowerShell.
* Microsoft, VMWare, or Cisco certification is a plus.
* Some DBA experience with SQL Server, including Azure SQL service.
* Experience with Git, bug tracking and task management software.
* Experience with project management, collaboration and documentation tools.
* Solid communication and collaboration skills.
* Full Benefits
* Paid time off