You will expect to have prior hands-on software engineering experience and will collaborating closely with DevOps team for Aspen's cloud infrastructure design and implementation, deployment, and operation in production delivery of Aspen's applications and services.
* Leads and manages the Software Engineering teams to ensure team's job performance, quality of works, productivity as well as alignment with Aspen's mission, vision, and values.
* Directs and manage application and product development including architecture, design, maintenance, and full development life cycle, as well customer onboarding implementation.
* Align with business strategy, goals, functionality & timeline requirements, scalability, availability, and operational agility.
* Create, enhance, and optimize system architecture, application design and administration/configuration capability to improve the implementation processes (options, capacity, speed).Manage technical implementation of customer startups and change requests. Works closely and coordinates with Project Management team and Cloud Engineering team in setup, configuration and customization per customer and internal operational requirements.
* Serves as software engineering point of contact for Information Security controls and implementation for HiTrust requirements and customers' infosec requirements, in collaboration with IST, system administration and DevOps teams.