Lead Software Engineer - Data Engineering - Midtown Manhattan, NYC
One of my clients located in Midtown Manhattan is looking to bring on a Lead Software Engineer for a full-time role. This person would be responsible for leading hands on programming with Python, architecting and implementing ETL pipelines, and doing RESTful API and Cloud-based development in production within AWS.
- AWS Cloud experience and knowledge is required
- Strong Python experience required
- Strong understanding of ETL and SQL data processes
- RESTful API development experience required
- Excellent communication is needed to be successful in this role
- Leadership or experience leading projects, required for this role
- Must reside in Greater NYC area and be able to go on site after the Pandemic to Midtown Manhattan at least a few days a week
What they are offering:
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Some remote flexibility/telecommuting
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K match
- Currently unable to provide Visa sponsorship at this time, must be eligible to work in US
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Michaela Raffaele immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent resume or call 813-437-6879.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities