Solution Architect - Up to €110k DOE + 11% Pension, €10k Car Allowance
Dublin-based Organisation - Hybrid (Flexible per individual)
Jefferson Frank is partnered with a large banking organisation in Ireland who are looking for experienced Solutions Architects to join their talented Architecture practice.
The API Factory provides critical API integration and engineering services to support the change programme of initiatives. The factory operates a 'one team' culture delivering through cross-functional squads. Solution architects operate as a shared service provider to the delivery squads in developing solution plans and designing the end-to-end API integration solutions.
In this role, you will:
* Design end-to-end API solutions to meet business needs within the context of a broader solution implementation
* Contributor to overall solution planning, providing input into the factory estimation process as well as highlighting technical risks, issues and assumptions
* Review design artefacts from other API solution architects within the factory team
* Define and derive best practices in the API space, adopting industry best practices and highlighting areas within the API factory that require remediation
* Produce required design artefacts, independently or as part of a team
* Work with the business and programmes to help refine their API requirements
* Present to the Bank`s Architecture Review Board when necessary
* Engage with key stakeholders in the enterprise architect function and across the business
What will make you stand out?
* Highly experienced solution architect in designing solutions for large-scale API integration projects and programmes working in complex, multi-vendor change delivery organisations
* Deep knowledge and experience in REST API design
* Knowledge of SOAP services would be beneficial
* Knowledge of the Mulesoft Anypoint Platform or similar API management platforms
* Financial services experience
* Experience in creation of Swagger or RAML definitions
* Knowledge of API security standards such as mutual authentication and OAuth and OIDC would be beneficial
* Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns would also be beneficial
* Knowledge of WebSphere MQ or Kafka would be beneficial
* Knowledge of AWS integration would be beneficial
* Excellent pension contribution being Financial Services
* 23 days+ annual leave
* 6 months of paid maternity, fertility and surrogacy policies
* Working parent support
* And more!
To find out more please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)191 814 7785