Join us and be part of bringing our clients' world-changing ideas to life. We have the opportunity to grow and collectively make an impact by supporting the innovative clients and communities we serve. We pride ourselves in having both a diverse client roster and an equally diverse and inclusive organization. And we work diligently to encourage all with different ways of thinking, different ways of working, and especially those traditionally underrepresented in technology and financial services.
We are a growing bank in an Innovation economy. As a member of Production Engineering Team, you will be responsible for supporting mission critical applications and building end-to-end observability.
As a Tech Lead, you will have an oversight of Site Reliability Engineers across Finance Technology vertical of Corporate Systems & Data Organization and providing 24x7 application support enabling our clients to have access to highly available, resilient and performant applications. Would you like to use your Site Reliability Engineering skills and do you have passion for building instrumentation needed for identifying issues before clients find issues in production? Are you familiar with best practices for application, compute and services, performance monitoring? Do you want to play a key role in improving client experience through "always available" systems architectures? If you fit the above description, you might be the person we are looking for! We are a group of smart people, passionate about modern tools and technologies, and believe that best-in-class site reliability engineering is critical to our customer success.
- Envision, Design and Build end-to-end Observability for Finance Technology Applications
- Create and Manage Alarms and Dashboards using App Dynamics and Splunk
- Create, maintain and share technical documentation like Runbooks, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for use by engineers and other team members
- Ensure security is integrated into all aspects of run-time operations of critical applications
- Conduct blameless root-cause analyses for all the incidents, learn from the mistakes and deploy actionable monitoring and institute process changes for future prevention
- Solve problems related to operations of mission-critical services and build automation to proactively detect and prevent their re-occurrences
- Proactively create and maintain scripts to monitor and maintain applications to reduce application downtime and user impacts
-Build Production Readiness check-lists and ensure App Dev teams adhere to the requirements to achieve high security and availability
- Lead Incident calls to quickly triage and restore service. Strong sense-of-urgency need to be employed to reduce downtime
- Provide technical direction and task prioritization to product support team for daily support duties
- Have full oversight into changes going into Production, capacity analysis, vulnerability and patch management
- Guide and coach junior members of the team to advance their thinking towards SRE guiding principles
- Be on-call rotation for application support
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical
- Minimum of 5-7 years of hands-on experience in a technical role developing or supporting applications for large corporations
- Extensive experience in leveraging and building Telemetry using tools like AppDynamics & Splunk for both proactive and reactive monitoring
- Advanced experience with System Administration with Linux (RHEL/CentOS) including Microsoft Active Directory, and LDAP integration
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Maven, GitLab, SonarQube for on-premise applications or SaaS vendor products
- Experience in supporting Peoplesoft, Coupa, ESSBASE, Empyrean ALM desired
- A team player capable of high performance, flexibility in a dynamic working environment and the ability to lead
- Skill and ability to train others on technical and procedural topics - Experience with Network troubleshooting
- Experience in Incident & Problem Management processes with good exposure to troubleshooting and not just coordination
- Preferred knowledge with Web development, JEE & Enterprise Technologies: JMS, JDBC
- Strong proficiency and hands on experience in RDBMS architecture and performance tuning RDBMS like Oracle/SQL Server
- Strong organizational and Incident, Problem Management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must have technical skills and tools knowledge: ServiceNow, Remedy, Oracle, SQL