Snowflake Data Engineer - paid remote training and placement opportunity
Become a Snowflake Data Engineer with this paid career program
Want to use your programming skills in an exciting new sector? Interested in using your SQL knowledge and communication skills to cross-train as a specialist in the world's leading cloud-based data warehouse? Then, this Snowflake Data Engineer career program is for you!
We're looking for professionals with SQL experience and basic Python programming knowledge who want to cross-train as Snowflake Data Engineers on a two-year program that includes paid training, certifications, and a remote work placement with our market-leading client, based in Wisconsin.
You don't need any prior experience with Snowflake to apply.
As a member of the Snowflake Partner Network, we'll get you up to speed on Snowflake, supporting you in gaining your industry certifications to become a certified Snowflake Data Engineer.
We'll then place you with our client in a paid full-time role, to give you that all-important work experience.
Once you're trained and certified, you'll work with the client for a period of up to two years. Your role as a Snowflake Data Engineer could include:
* Developing, testing, and maintaining data pipelines
* Using these to convert raw data into usable formats and organize it for efficient use
* Ensuring that your company's data strategies are aligned to support its business goals
* Designing, building, and deploying custom functional solutions using Salesforce products
* Collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders across the business, from data analysts to the C-suite
Who we're looking for
We're looking for intrinsically motivated individuals who are passionate about learning a new cloud technology. This role will suit a self-starter, who has lots of motivation to work independently and also as part of a team.
You'll join a fast-growing business where change takes place quickly, so adaptability and flexibility are key. You'll be asked to speak up and share ideas to problem-solve, so we're looking for someone comfortable providing and receiving honest feedback from a wide range of stakeholders.
Since the role is client-facing, strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
To apply for this program, you'll also need:
* 2+ years of SQL experience
* at least 1 year of basic Python programming knowledge
Bonus points if you have:
* a Financial Services background
* ETL, ELT, and basic data modeling experience
* prior experience using cloud technology
To apply for this program, you'll also need to:
* Commit to a period of up to two years working in a paid work placement, post-training
* Be based anywhere in the USA (East Coast, NY tristate area, or Boston preferred but not essential)
* Available to start training in January 2024
Although this is a remote role, there might be some occasional travel from time-to-time, which will be discussed with you with plenty of notice.
We are offering a salary range of $60,000 to $80,000 USD, depending on your skills and experience. We also offer a full range of company benefits including health benefits and retirement/401k plan.
If you take this opportunity, you will also receive 8 weeks of fully-funded comprehensive training to become a Snowflake Data Engineer, before you start working on the client's site.
The training will primarily use Snowflake, dbt, and Fivetran with plenty of hands-on exercises and real-world projects to put your new skills into practice before you're deployed on your work placement. The training will also include:
* Advanced Snowflake SQL skills
* SnowPro Core Certification
* dbt Analytics Engineering Certification
* Extensive consultancy skills training
* Support to gain further certifications while you're completing your work placement
* Access to mentoring and support programs and networking opportunities
Want to find out more about Revolent? Visit our website or check out career stories from others who have launched amazing careers in the cloud by cross-training with us.
Please also feel free to email me directly with your resume to email@example.com