Senior Cloud Architect - Galway - up to 100K DOE + Bonus
This companies Solutions & Technology organization is their global team responsible for the innovation and development of their contact centre, unified communications and collaboration products and services. They are a team of innovators in every aspect of what we do and count among us the best engineers, developers, researchers and product leaders in the world of communications technology. They are excited about how the world is technologically evolving and strive to lead new revolutions in how businesses communicate via cloud, artificial intelligence, automation and mobility. They are seeking the best and the brightest to help transform how the world connects. New recruits will be responsible for building and bringing innovation to market, in a customer-driven, high accountability, and high trust environment.
As Senior Architect, you are part of a team focusing on building solutions maximizing use of emerging technologies that will enable the company to transform our customer engagement business. Your role is to serve as a leading architect and trusted advisor relating to cloud infrastructure with a view to achieving superior availability and scalability for customer engagement products of the future.
* Work with R&D leaders, product managers, sales teams and end customers, with responsibility for the discovery and documentation of technical requirements derived from business needs
* Provide guidance to teams adopting new software technologies and concepts to improve our solutions (e.g. Microservices architecture, DevSecOps, Scale, Cloud Services, etc.)
* Architect and design new software components, Microservices and software solutions
* Deliver new software applications iteratively as part of an agile/scrum cycle
* Provide guidance and innovation to the teams seeking to realize their AI strategy.
* Identify and implement areas for continuous process improvement.
As a Senior Architect of Cloud Services, you will have previous experience of:
* Track record of involvement in the design and implementation of cloud products with related key features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
* Hands-on experience of DevOps tool chains and processes
* Experience in the creation of cloud solutions architecture and evaluation of architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
* Experience in designing the optimal patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for cloud-native services and applications
* Track record in scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, and production deployment. With associated relationships and communication skills as appropriate to all the key stakeholders at the various stages related to the above activities.
* Experience in development, delivery and support of AI-based products
* Proven, solid industry experience in a Cloud software development and architecture role using pipeline tools (Jenkins, Bitbucket, or similar) and latest deployment technologies (AKS, Kubernetes, Helm, Ansible, etc.). Service Registries.
* Microservice architecture design experience. Articulate how the products you worked on achieved correctly defined Bounded Context, Elastic Scale, and Independent Deployability
* Experience in delivering products that utilize Reactive tools and Architectures
* Experience in using latest back and front-end cloud tools and technologies (Kafka, Zookeeper, Redis, HTML5, Angular, Bootstrap, etc. or similar).
* Demonstrated experience in software development lifecycle. Previous experience in DevOps, DevSecOps environment:
* Continuous integration/delivery, source code control, utilization of automation and test frameworks
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and are essential
* Working in a fast paced geographically dispersed organization, ability to collaborate with remote teams is a must.
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 300 9229 for a confidential chat. LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-quigley-945824203/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.