Senior User Researcher | 6 months + extension | Inside IR35 | Hybrid, x2 days London or Leeds or Manchester |
Jefferson Frank are supporting a large business and IT consultancy who are in pursuit of a Senior User Researcher to work on a Government Project.
MUST be willing to undergo a BPSS Check for this project!
It is important you understand the life cycle of UX disciplines and methods. We are looking for a Senior User Researcher who has experience, or an understanding of Lean UX in an Agile environment.
You will have a strong portfolio showcasing your ability to design streamlined interfaces, together with a conceptual understanding in elevating your thinking to a higher level.
* Contribute to inception phases with clients in helping build future design requirements.
* Able to run a full audit of the current platform we are redesigning.
* Conduct direct and indirect research and email surveys for users.
* Present research findings to teams and clients in Show & Tell sessions.
* Collate your findings to support Agile methodologies dividing your findings in to Quantitative and Qualitative research.
* Help run Assumption mapping and Hypothesis statement sessions and compiling your users' mental models to KPI 's and CSF's.
* Produce user flows, wireframes and interactive prototypes and final visual designs
Experience and Skills:
* Lead the design with the project team, Product Owners & stakeholders and work closely with the BA's on delivering business requirements.
* Guide the development teams through communication in producing brand/guidelines documentation, interactive prototypes and final visual designs.
* Keeps up to date on tech and UX trends in the industry,
* Able to lead the development team output from the discovery phase through to final delivery process.
* Confident in dealing with Stake holders and Product Owners and justifying your decisions through means of prototyping and research.
* Able to make decisions independently and guide our clients in the right direction.
* Understands the need to work collaboratively in an agile environment, whilst also able to balance the need to work independently at the same time.
* Have a good understanding and experience of implementing the Build, Measure, Learn model.
* You will have at least one project, demonstrating the full UX lifecycle.
* Progression of ideas formulating iteratively throughout your designs.
* Expertise in producing interactive prototypes.
* Experience with visualising data in a meaningful and Impactful way.
* Responsive design throughout in showcasing your ability to design for all devices.
Proficient in Design and wireframing tools in order of preference:
Adobe Creative Cloud
If you have the required skills please apply with your CV at first instance