Job Title: Project Manager
Duration: 6month contract to hire
Location: Broomfield, Colorado (hybrid work situation so must be in the Denver area)
Industry: Financial Services
The Project Manager II is responsible for the oversight of medium to large size projects, including resource utilization, budgets, enforcement of project schedules, appropriate communication to all stakeholders, and the execution of project work plans. Performs system and workflow analysis to improve productivity and to alleviate bottlenecks. Serves as the liaison between the project teams and management.
* Manage system enhancements and new system implementation projects - Core, Lending Management, Digital Services, and other credit union systems.
* Define program/project scope, objectives, requirements, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
* Creates cross-functional project teams
* Coordinate with vendors and suppliers
* A champion of cooperation and collaboration among department staff and other departments
* Identifies and implements project changes/interventions to achieve completion.
* Acts as a liaison with lines of business and IT teams to expedite projects or problem resolution as it relates to product development, system upgrades and new releases
* Works closely with Marketing and Training teams to ensure adequate communication and training is provided
* Assists with developing sound project strategy. Performs system and workflow analysis to improve productivity and to alleviate bottlenecks.
* Identifies opportunities for business process improvement and makes recommendations
* Performs system and process testing to ensure quality
* Conduct project post implementation reviews
* Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
* Proficient experience managing multiple enterprise projects concurrently
* Must have experience managing system development and conversion projects (Mergers/Acquisition, Real Estate Construction a plus)
* Scoping and requirement gathering
* Experience managing training process, procedure updates and IT
NICE TO HAVES:
* Finance background
One step panel interview on location