Technical Program Manager + 6 month contract + remote (prefer to be located near Redmond, WA.) + $30 - $60 W2 or C2C
About the role:
The client is in the gaming industry and in this role, you will provide leadership, management, consulting, and technical expertise while working closely with other senior leaders, change management, project managers and other subject matter experts to identify needs and deliver solutions that touch on all areas of the enterprise from human resources, legal, information security, finance, and various IT specialties to name a few. This role offers an exciting opportunity to play a part in working with smart people to solve challenging problems that cover people, process, and technology.
* Responsible for owning and driving the program and projects involving cross-divisional and cross-functional teams focused on delivery and results while meeting customers' expectations at a minimum.
* Plan and direct resource schedules as well as project budgets.
* Monitor the program and projects from initiation through delivery, interfacing with appropriate teams on technical and business matters.
* Partner with resource managers to assign staff and monitor work, providing technical support and direction.
* Assist in the development of short, medium, and long-term plans and roadmaps to achieve strategic objectives.
* Regularly interacts with senior management and executives across areas communicating progress and ensuring objectives are met.
* Work with the change management team and area leaders to establish and strengthen relationships across divisions, promoting visibility, awareness and leveraging intellectual capital across the enterprise.
* Engage with customers, business partners, vendors, and consultants to ensure the efficient program execution.
* 10+ years of excellent program management skills.
* Extensive experience leading programs and projects in the delivery of cloud solutions in an AWS and/or Azure environment.
* Prioritize the intake and manage the backlog of requests.
* Proficiency in Agile development methodology
* Experience in migrating projects in a cloud environment.
* Diverse background in cloud solutions, covering areas such as infrastructure migration, application migration, development life cycles, big data and analytics.
* Act as the technical interface between the partner teams and software development.
* Run in front of the software development team, helping define user stories, research appropriate technical solutions, and provide guidance to the team regarding architecture, design, and priorities.
* Translate feature requests into technical specifications and influence design and architectural decisions.
* Excellent time management, interpersonal, decision-making and organization skills.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills, including presentation writing and delivery.
* Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred, with 10 years of experience.
* Jira confluence is a must.