In this role you will be responsible for the customers app experience, working cross-collaboratively with their product and engineering teams to complete projects. This role requires a high level of ownership, people management skills, and great decision-making abilities.
* Take conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our growing
* customer base.
* Contribute to the company and product style guide, including product design road-maps.
* Design user flows and experiences that are intuitive and simple to use.
* Collaborate with the engineering team to brainstorm, design, and iterate on projects.
* Lead customer interviews to receive feedback, and use this information to influence your designs.
* Contribute to the overall product design road-map, including design decisions and priorities.
* Help grow the product design team by participating in the hiring process.
* Coach and mentor junior designers.
* Give feedback to designers, and use feedback from designers and others on internal teams to continually improve the quality of designs.
* Recommend and implement improvements to firm's design process.
Skills and Qualifications
* 4+ years of design experience, preferably in a SaaS, marketing technology, or related industry
* Strong design skills, with a portfolio displaying end-to-end product development cycle
* Expertise with e-commerce design
* Experience with Figma
* Demonstrated mentorship/leadership experience
* Experience with HTML/CSS is not required but nice to have