Engineering Lead Analyst - Hybrid Irving, TX - Full-Time:
* You will be joining a company that is prominent in the FinTech space and is recognized as a Fortune100 company.
* This retained client is looking for a talented Engineering Lead Analyst to join their team.
* You will be responsible for leading a variety of engineering activities including the design, acquisition and deployment of hardware, software and network infrastructure in coordination with the Technology team.
* The overall objective of this role is to lead efforts to ensure quality standards are being met within existing and planned framework.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Serve as a technology subject matter expert for internal and external stakeholders and provide direction for all firm mandated controls and compliance initiatives, all projects within the group and in creating a technology domain roadmap
* Ensure that all integration of functions meet business goals
* Define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process enhancements
* Recommend product customization for system integration
* Identify problem causality, business impact and root causes
Skills & Qualifications:
* 6-10 years of relevant experience in hands-on software development.
* Strong front-end development experience using Angular 2 or above. React knowledge is an advantage.
* Strong experience architecting and developing REST API, web services and microservices development using Java Spring Boot.
* Strong experience with Database design and development using MS SQL Server, Oracle, and MongoDB.
* Experience with CI-CD pipeline workflow and tools involved (bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, Jira etc.)
* Hybrid 2 days/week in Irving, TX
* Great benefits
*Please note, if you want a quicker response from me, please send me an email to email@example.com. Put "Engineering Lead Analyst - Hybrid Irving, TX - Full-Time" as the subject line and attach your resume.*
*Please note, this is a full-time/direct hire opportunity (NOT C2C) and is open to candidates who do not need sponsorship. 3rd party applications will not be considered.*