Cloud Engineer /Architect (AWS / GCP)
We are working with one of the leading cloud service providers in both public and private sectors in Finland and they have opened up a new Cloud Application Developer and Architect role.
They're looking for AWS Developers for their customer case in Tampere which has a high demand for developers with skills in AWS and IoT technologies (AWS IoT Core, RDS, S3, Athena, Kinesis, ECS, Fargate, Lambda and Glue.)
They provide leading-edge cloud solutions to nearly 1000 clients (both private and public sector). Your role can be fully tailored to match your interests and expertise. They do their best to match you with the projects that suit your interest and expertise the best possible way.
* Join team of highly skilled cloud developers/architects and learn new things with and from them
* Work in an agile manner
* Develop cloud native applications for our clients
* Automate cloud infrastructures for applications Implement and develop DevOps toolsets for our clients
What they offer:
* High development standards (code reviews, knowledge sharing meetings) and new-in market technologies;
* Good career development possibilities in an international company;
* Agile, motivating, creative and flexible working environment;
* Additional benefits package
This is an on going recruitment need and interviews can continue throughout summer.
Sounds interesting? Let's talk!
Any additional questions you can ask by sending an email to email@example.com