My client an established starup within the Cyber Security space are looking for a Data Plane Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a REMOTE position. As a Data Plane Developer you will be working on the most challenging portion of our technology stack.
This piece of technology sits in front of many Fortune-500/Global-2000 companies' websites and protects their Web, Mobile and API applications from a variety of threats. This data plane processes over 2 billion API calls daily with high availability and minimum latency, both in their customers' environments and their SaaS deployments.
You will be part of the team that is working on an aggressive roadmap to improve their efficacy and looking to integrate into modern deployments of applications and APIs.
* Design and develop data plane components using C++, Golang and Python as programming languages.
* Develop low latency and high availability solutions with fully automated test suites that work in traditional data centers and public/private clouds
* Full ownership of your design and development activity by adapting to customer feedback and resolving bugs found in unit testing, system testing and customer deployments.
* Work independently but know when to ask for help, while collaborating within a small team
* Innovate - product, platform and the process to continuously improve our value proposition to customers
* Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent field with 4-6 years of industry experience
* Like the thrill of early stage startups, enjoy working in a fast paced and open environment
* C/C++ and/or Golang programming skills combined with one or more scripting languages - Python, Perl, Unix Shell scripting, etc.
* Knowledge of networking and application protocols like TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/TLS, DNS
* Good knowledge of modern Linux or Unix internals, sockets and systems programming
* Good knowledge of multi-threaded/concurrent programming and distributed systems
* Understanding of data structures and algorithms
* Experience with any Web Servers, Load Balancers, Web Application Firewalls
Please contact Martin Dawson on 480 530 2028 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively APPLY BELOW and i will contact you.