This client is an agency dedicated to becoming the top tech consulting firm in Stockholm. Over the last 5 years, they have hired consultants who are talents and passionate about what they do, meaning they're having an incredible impact on their customer's products and businesses daily.
Throughout 2020, these guys still had consultants working on projects for their customers and now they're looking to resume growth through 2021.
Before you even start working for my client, they will put you in control of the technologies and project you're working with, listen to you and get you something that will knock your socks off. It's important that you like what you're doing as consultants here normally work on long-term assignments that can last up to 2 years.
These guys also get assignments at some of Stockholm's biggest tech companies.
Do you like gaming? Sounds like an assignment at King could be a good fit.
Or are you more into FinTech? iZettle could be on the table too!
You should have:
* 4+ years of professional experience with Backend Development - Java, Node.JS, Python or Go
* Experience designing, developing and deploying backend services
* Hands-on knowledge of microservices
* Fluency in English
It would be beneficial if you had:
* Previous experience operating on a strategic level within an organisation to address issues regarding scalability, latency and/or availability
* DevOps or Cloud experience - AWS, Azure, GCP, Kafka, ActiveMQ, PubSub, Kinesis
* Working knowledge of best practices, patterns for modern API design and internet protocols
What's on offer?
Besides working at an amazing consultancy, these guys offer a competitive base salary, with a bonus scheme, shares option and 25+ days annual leave (depending on seniority).
On top of this they are offering a fantastic culture outside of work, due to Coronavirus it's limited, but under "normal circumstances they take part in meet-ups, meals and much more!
This client is also proud to be an equal opportunities employer, believing that diversity is key to providing a better environment for their employees and results for their customers.
Caught your interest?
You can apply for this role directly through this job advertisement or emailing your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any further questions about this role please contact Jenna Owens using the above email address.