Sr. Full Stack Engineer (AWS) | $175K+ | Remote
Our client is a rapidly-growing AWS ISV Partner, looking to bring on an experienced Full Stack Engineer for a brand new role. This position is a leading role on their growing Engineering team and handles a range of will be responsible for developing and working on back-end and front-end components of our products, as well as regularly diving into front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and AWS cloud environment.
* Excellent understanding of AWS tools/services - AWS Lambda serverless a plus
* Design and develop RESTful services and APIs for internal and external consumption.
* Backend - Java - MUST HAVE, Python Scala a plus
* Container experience with Docker and Kubernetes
* Design and implement Complex backend containerized and serverless microservices on AWS while leveraging AWS Lambda and Docker Containers.
* Kafka, Apache Spark is a plus
* Experience working for another AWS ISV Partner or SaaS-based company - nice to have.
* Fully-Remote (for foreseeable future months)
* Open to candidates located in the United States or Canada, will consider H1B transfers as well.
* 401K Match - 3%
* Excellent Employee/Family Benefits (Medical, Dental, Health)
* Standard PTO - Sick and Holidays not included.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy