CISO Privilege Access Manager - Edinburgh
Salary up to £57k + Generous Benefits Package
In this role, you will support the CISO Identity and Access Management team within the CISO organisation. You will ensure controls remain at the appropriate levels to protect them and its customers.
In this role, you will support the Privileged Access security team within the CISO organisation, ensuring their security Privileged Access controls remain at the appropriate levels to protect them and its customers. You will also lead in providing Privileged Access security SME knowledge and guidance in all new and existing programmes across the company.
* Provide a range of information, interpretation and guidance, which enables business areas to assess the downstream implications linked to their decisions.
* Support delivery of agreed change projects to achieve continuous improvement.
* Where appropriate, supervises the day-to-day activities of assigned team members, ensuring their individual and collective performance meets the required standard, contributing to their development and providing ongoing support. Otherwise, acts as a functional specialist in a particular area.
* Responsibility for execution of NIST control framework requirements.
* Support all aspects of Privileged Access strategy, policy, controls, services, metrics and compliance including:
* Identify privileged and non-privileged users and access in use across the bank
* Manage keys through the complete key lifecycle
* Manage delivery and operation of privileged access brokers and vaults tools and services
* Drive and track remediation of non-compliance
* Define organisation-wide standards and policies in respect to emerging technologies and assist with the definition of the control framework to ensure compliance
* Provides technical and strategic direction and guidance to the business to align with regulatory and security requirements
* Be the operational lead for priority Privileged Access control requirements
* Track Privileged Access controls maturity to standards and policies
* Ensure Privileged Access controls mapped to various regulatory and policy requirements
* Produce metrics to support governance reporting requirements
Key Skills / Experience:
* Knowledge of Identity and Access Management controls
* Knowledge of privilege access controls and vault tools
* Knowledge of Risk and Control Framework
* Collaborative style with both internal and external customers
* Team player with a flexible approach
* Excellent verbal & written communication
* Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
* Build and maintain effective relationships
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to adapt quickly, calmly and positively to changing priorities
* Self-motivated and good organisational skills
* Disciplined work approach including the ability to work to deadlines, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy is essential
*Apply above or for more info call 0191 814 7785 or email email@example.com*