Opportunity to join a growing, but established AWS Consulting Partner on a long term engagement working with one of they key customers on a remote basis.
This Partner prides themselves on providing a top quality customer journey and they are looking for bright, passionate, committed professionals.
* Develop and run an AWS environment for self-service web applications
* Write and execute SQL to make configuration changes to applications
* Use Jenkins and Groovy scripting to collate and stage release files
* Use Unix commands to troubleshoot system and network
Key skills and experience:
* CloudWatch, EC2, Elastci Load Balancing and Codepipeline.
* GitLab, Kenkins, Groovy and TomCat
* Java Programming