AWS Big Data Solutions Architect
My client is looking for a high-performing Big Data Solutions Architect for their Financial Services company. You will manage a small team to design and implement a Data Lake. Additionally, you will help educate teams to migrate and develop new cloud applications. For this position, it is essential that you have great communication skills and a deep background using AWS services. If you are interested in working for this fast growing company and possess the experience listed below, please apply as soon as possible!
* Experience working with the AWS ecosystem (Redshift, EMR, RDS, S3, EC2, SQS, SNS, Data Pipeline, Aurora, Kinesis, Lambda etc.)
* Experience working and implementing AWS Data Lakes
* Experience working extensively with Spark hands on
* Experience working extensively with Python hands on (Pyspark)
* Experience working with Java
* Experience working hands on with Scala
* Experience Implementing Redshift in a Professional Environment
* Extensive hands on experience working with Complex Data Warehouses
* Exposure to NoSQL-based, SQL-like technologies such as (Hive, Pig, HDFS, Impala)
* Experience working with Business Intelligence tools such as (MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Cognos) a huge plus
* Experience working with Enterprise Clients presenting complex solutions
* Experience working with C-Level Executives
Benefits & Bonus
* Competitive base and bonus
* Full medical/health insurance
* Opportunity to work with the newest technology in the industry
* 401k and company matching
If you are interested in this position, please call me (Emily Jaco) at 646-863-7568 or send your resume to my email address - email@example.com. Additionally, if you have any questions about benefits and salary, please contact me. Act fast, as this opportunity will most likely be off the market in the near future.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.