Sr. Full Stack Engineer - Perm - Multiple Locations - Excellent Benefits!
They are the leader in clean skin care, makeup, and personal care with high growth and a great culture and lots of opportunity for personal and professional growth. Their with a mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone. We go above and beyond clean to set the highest bar in beauty through our safety standards-including ingredient transparency, sustainable packaging, and responsible sourcing. Launched in 2013 as a direct-to-consumer retail beauty brand and Certified B Corporation, we develop and distribute approximately 100 products across our collections in skin care, makeup, men's, and personal care in the U.S. and Canada.
The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate with our top-notch engineering team & product managers, and build great services and features for our customers, and then work with our highly skilled engineers in both code reviews and architecture discussions to help drive forward a cohesive code base.
Where do you come in?
As the Sr. Full Stack Engineer you will help build out their platform. From ordering to customer accounts to product catalogs and pricing, you'll work across the sets of services and functionality we provide to customers.
* Develop new backend functionality & components
* Help migrate our functionality and services to GCP
* Help maintain a cohesive, well-engineered code base
* Integrate with a team of engineers and participate in a collaborative, code review environment
* Drive engineering efficiency improvements through build tooling, CI/CD pipeline improvements, architectural improvement, tech debt paydown, etc
The "Must Haves"
* Restful APi's
Other Responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
* Maintaincurrent client environments for existing managed AWS, managed Azure, and private cloud clients utilizing DevOps principles
* Identifyareas for improvement in our deployment pipeline, client project process, as well as upgrade paths
* SpearheadAWS-related projects - including executorship, scoping, design/architecture, resource allocation
* Organizeand execute training sessions for new workflows and procedure recommendations
· AWS and GCP
· Continuous Integration
· Continuous Deployment
· Firebase or AWS Lambda
· CI/CD Deployment Pipelines
Compensation and Benefits: You will enjoy a generous and negotiable Base Salary that has exceeded 140k! You will also enjoy:
* Bi-annual Bonus
* 401k matching
* Medical, Dental
* PTO - Over 30 days of total PTO (broken down in categories)
If you've made it this far, I think that you probably are interested, so reach out today.
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to Mike Melissas at M.Melissas@jeffersonfrank.com or feel free to call at 215-989-4507.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific