The Cloud Architect will plan and implement projects for our Azure Environment. Projects will involve using technologies such as Azure Web Apps, Azure Active Directory, Azure SQL Paas Services and Virtual Networks. They will be responsible for architecting and implementing Cloud infrastructure and foundation elements. The Cloud Architect will collaborate with other areas (Sys Engineers, Network, Security, and others) to plan and deliver solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
* Architect and plan Azure Virtual Network, NSG and Route Table design
* Architect and plan Azure Web Apps and Azure Kubernetes Service
* Architect and plan Azure Functions, Logic Apps & Event Grid
* Architect and plan Azure storage solutions.
* Architect and plan Azure SQL PaaS services
* Architect and plan Infrastructure as Code, Automating the deployment of Subscriptions and utilizing Blueprints and Templates
* Architect and plan security perimeters utilizing Azure Policy, NVAs, PIM/RBAC, Identity Protection, and other services/tools
* Must have scripting experience with Powershell and the ability to implement and write Azure Runbooks
* Working knowledge of Azure DevOps, building pipelines and integration with Azure, on premise and third-party systems.
* Working knowledge of Azure Active Directory and Azure AD Connect
* This position will take part in the planning, implementation and growth of our Azure cloud presence.
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years of overall experience
* Previous experience as a Systems Engineer
* Relevant experience with software defined networking and a good understanding of securing network traffic
* 3+ years of relevant experience working directly with Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions
* Extensive experience with Cloud technologies (Azure/AWS) (Minimum 3-5 years in Azure)
* Extensive experience with Windows Server operating systems
* Extensive enterprise-level Active Directory experience
* Extensive experience with Powershell or other scripting languages
* On-site attendance required
* Computer-related degree or equivalent experience
* Competitive base salary
* 401k matched
* Unlimited PTO
* Remote Capabilities
* Amazing culture and work/life balance