Opportunity for a Senior Java Developer in Malmo, 55,000 - 65,000 SEK.
I'm hiring for an experienced Senior Java developer with back end experience to join a document management company specialising in aviation as part of their tech team in Malmo.
Candidates should have at least 5 years' experience with Java and an understanding of either Angular or React. Knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS and microservices architecture would also be beneficial. Additionally, a post-secondary degree within software development or alternative equivalent experience is required.
What sets this role / company apart?
* A market leading customer base of over 600 aviation related companies, including some very well-known airlines, with the expectation to gain further important clients.
* A small to medium product company with a lot of opportunity to make a massive impact and growth potential within an interesting and unusual sector
* Opportunity to work within architecture as well as managerial responsibilities, with the eventuality of Team Lead positions becoming available.
Your responsibilities could include but would not be limited to:
* Creating and maintaining high performance java applications, the first being a new back end function.
* Collaborating with teams to create and implement new features, as well as participating in architectural decisions.
* Ensuring code quality through reviews and testing, as well as identifying and addressing any performance issues.
* Mentoring and aiding junior developers.
Hybrid working (25% remote), flexible working hours, support with VISA applications, wellness contributions, and great company culture.
To apply or learn more about this role, please drop me a message on LinkedIn, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.