I am currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer, our client is a multi-global successful company based in Poland. If you have a creative mindset and are passionate about innovating tech this could be the opportunity for you.
You will be implementing and nurturing the installation of DevOps and are passionate about automation. You will be working with Data streaming and AI platform, integration with symphony collaboration.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be collaborating and assisting other members of the team.
* You will be working in an agile environment.
* You will be building people networks to influence others on your vision.
* You will be working in the Digital Platforms Technology department, collaborating with multiple teams and maintaining the success of applications.
Skills & Qualifications
* The ideal candidate will have great communication skills.
* You will have knowledge of technology trends.
* Has an ability to work autonomously as well as collaborate in a team.
You will have experience working with:
* Github & Subversion.
* JIRA, Rally, VersionOne.
* CI/CD, Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, TeamCity, Sonar.
* Splunk and ELK Pipeline.
* Experience in BDD is advantageous.
* Career Progression
* Private Medical Cover.
* Annual bonus scheme based on performance.
* 26 days holiday.