FLORIDA, GEORGIA, NORTH CAROLINA and SOUTH CAROLINA ONLY
A key client is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to help take them to the next phase of AWS evolution. Ideally somebody who is comfortable working in Legacy and converting from on prem to the cloud.
Role & Responsibilities
* Support Build and Deployment processes using standard and "infrastructure as code" techniques.
* Provide scripting and development support to improve current operational state of implementation
* Build, Design, and Deploy infrastructure as code in AWS.
* Provide backup for system administration tasks and application administration as appropriate.
* Responsible for Day-to-Day Administration, Management, Monitoring, and System Lifecycle Management of AWS Full Stack of Infrastructure Solutions
Skills & Qualifications
* 10+ years of experience in system administration with 5+ experience in DevOps implementation in large scale enterprise environments.
* Strong Linux system administration experience
* Experience in designing and setting up CI/CD workflow and tools, such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Code Deploy (AWS) and/or Gitlab.
* Thorough understanding of Python, CloudFormation, Code commit. Thorough understanding of DevOps concepts within the AWS framework. Familiarity with Bash and PowerShell scripting.
* Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using agile practices.
* Remote Work