Lead Java Developer - Up to £75k DOE
A start-up mentality and the have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and they have fun doing it. Now, they're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with them.
They are looking for a Java developer who is good at analysis, design, coding, testing, and maintenance of large-scale and distributed applications. You will interact directly with the users and with other technologists across the firm when using their framework/software.
* Server/UI side development.
* Working with project team to understand the requirements, doing the analysis and coming up with project plan.
* Developing functionality in an iterative fashion, writing full unit and integration tests for each function that is developed.
* Continuously improving the quality of our systems and codebase via best practices including code reviews and refactoring where necessary
* Participate in the implementation of the project
* Experience in Java 8 or higher, Databases (Sybase preferred), Middleware (Messaging/RESTful services)
* Sound understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and familiarity with Design Patterns
* Hands on experience with web-based and multithreaded systems
* Candidate should worked on the DevOps tools like, Git/Bitbucket, Maven/Bamboo, Stash, TeamCity/Jenkins, Junit, Splunk
* Experience of iterative / agile development practices
* Candidate should have strong Analytical skills
* Good Exposure of Agile Delivery Methodology & experience in working with Scrum teams, TDD, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
* Excellent customer facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing & demonstrations. The person should have a technical aptitude to implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the customer.
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call for a confidential chat on 0191 255 1421.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/jack-kiernan-firth-ba490a173/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.