Role: DevOps Engineer
Location - Berkeley Heights, NJ / Omaha, NE / Coral Springs, FL
Duration - Full-Time Employment
Key Note : Bash Script, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Cloud - Openshift/AWS/GCP, Devops, Terraform
* A degree in Computer Science with 6+ years of software development experience.
* Experience and with a strong desire to build tools, services and platform that facilitate other engineers to greatness.
* Be highly innovative, flexible, self-directed and driven.
* Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience with Bash & Shell scripting
* Experience working on multiple GCP/Cloud services
* Experience with Terraform/Puppet or another equivalent configuration management framework
* Experience with build/deploy tools such as Jenkins, Docker required.
* Comfortable working on Linux. Linux sys admin skills would be nice to have.
* Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Expertise with unit testing & Test-Driven Development (TDD)
* Experience with micro services, preferably Spring Boot
* Puppet (or Chef)
* YAML / XML
* Git / Github / Gitlab Admin
* Services & orchestration