Security Engineer - Identity Access Management
Package of €200,000 - €300,000 DOE (Made of Base, Bonus + Shares)
Best Security Salary Package in Ireland!!
Dublin (Can relocate to Dublin if based outside of Ireland)
Jefferson Frank are currently partnered with a highly esteemed Financial Group who are pioneers in the trading space providing cutting edge technology solutions via a sophisticated in house cloud hosted platform and infrastructure. They are looking for an expert in IAM to join their Dublin team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Contribute and implement vision, strategy and design of Identity Authentication platforms for on premise and cloud
* Be the driver for IAM configuration management and monitoring strategy.
* Consult on security and engineering for SAML, OIDC and Kerberos, analysis and development of authentication solutions solutions.
* Provide assurance on architecture for IAM security initiatives and compliance of standards, interacting with developmeent and infrastructure teams.
* Maintain the security infrastructure tools that are built on top of the IAM platform, providing stability and policies and procedures.
* Development and delivery of IDP
* Actively monitor new and emerging cloud security technologies, trends, issues, and solutions with the group's platform and compatibility in mind
* Audits of companies systems, internal applications and cloud services to monitor vulnerabilities.
* Cash Bonus
* Share plans
Relocation to Dublin necessary if based abroad.