Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Remote or Dallas, Texas
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 Months (possible extension or hire)
Top Skills from Tech Stack:
* AJAX Calls - Including Fetch
* Node JS
* Express JS
* JSON Web Token
* OAUTH 2
* HTML 5
* CSS 3
* Azure Cloud
Position Purpose and Objectives:
Work with staff at all levels in the design, maintenance and enhancement of our website, online banking platform, and internal systems for our members and employees. You will be responsible for writing clean, efficient code, and collaborating with other members of the development team in an Agile process to complete projects.
Major Duties and Essential Functions:
* Create well-designed, testable code leveraging best practices for front-end and back-end development using responsive mobile-first design.
* Create / maintain websites and user interfaces while incorporating data from back-end databases and services.
* Design user interactions for the website and work with UI/UX designer and graphic design team to ensure visual design and messaging match global branding.
* Participate in regular SCRUM meetings and collaborate with other development team members as a part of an agile framework.
* Prioritize, review, audit and refactor secure code while also documenting and commenting code clearly and concisely for easier collaboration amongst team members.
* Meet with business stakeholders and management to understand business and functional requirements to create technical specifications / support documentation.
* Work in various integrated systems making data flow bidirectionally through APIs/OAuth connections.
* Ensure software stability via regression, support quality assurance, and perform unit testing to identify bugs and ensure production operations run successfully.
* Based on digital strategy goals, configure and enable tracking and analytic collection.
Specific knowledge, skills, and abilities required for this position:
* Hands on experience with AWS including S3, Lambda, Sagemaker, EC2 and Amplify.
* Version control systems like Git and GitHub, API tooling like Postman, Project Management and Agile tooling like Azure DevOps, JIRA, etc.
* Proven experience working with various REST & SOAP APIs including the creation, deployment, and maintenance of custom REST APIs.
* Database storage solutions like SQL, NoSQL, data warehouses & data lakes.
* Graphic design and visual communications skills, especially working UI/UX designers.
* Google Marketing Cloud - Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio and Search & Display Ads.
* Understanding of security and data protection.
* Front-end and back-end development best practices and principles and UI / UX best practices and principles familiarity.
* Ability to execute multiple complex projects within required timelines and expectations.
* Knowledge in SDLC.
Thing you're a fit? Apply below!