Devops Engineer - up to £80,000 - Croydon
My client is looking for individuals who have commercial experience in deploying, developing, maintaining Linux systems and good understanding of IaC (infrastructure as code). You'll have a can-do attitude towards environment automation and continuous improvement.
What you'll be responsible for:
To ensure the back end infrastructure runs smoothly, you will be responsible for automating, deploying, improving the systems and troubleshooting. The role will involve using a wide range of AWS technologies, application environments and operating systems (Linux).
You will be operation by an on-call/duty system to ensure the smooth running of 24/7 system support. Other responsibilities will include building, releasing and configuration managing of production systems, furthermore understanding the full range of services that the business use and in order to help improve workflow you'll be working as a team with all members of staff.
* Solid understanding of AWS technologies (EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, ElasticSearch, ElastiCache) from a commercial perspective.
* Good knowledge in DevOps and DevOps tools: automation experience with configuration management tools, Terraform, Vault, Consul, Ansible, AWX, Packer, Docker, NewRelic.
* Experience in scripting skills such as GO, Python, BASH and automation skills.
In addition to that, my client is looking for candidates who are strong team players and enjoy the problem solving element of the role. Hard working and a go-getter attitude is a must.
What they'll give in return:
* 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
* Career progression and tailored development program
* Pension contribution
* Unlimited access to online training and certifications
* Private medical care
If you feel that you'll be well suited for this role do not hesitate to get in touch with me TODAY!
☎ 020 3879 8393 ✉ email@example.com
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific