Full Stack Developer - Remote - c£60,000
My client, is looking for experienced Developer to join their Software Engineering team building high-end business applications across several different business sectors.
Their mission is to add value in everything they do, and they are immensely proud of the 'stickiness' with their customer base. They work hard on relationships to be a true business partner, not a software company.
They are looking for highly motivated individuals to join them who buy into this mission.
What are the responsibilities?
* Development of user-facing elements and backend RESTful APIs using Node, AdonisJs and React/Next.js
* Writing reusable, testable and efficient code and isolated components
* Design and implementation of low-latency, highly available and performant applications
* Implementation of security and data protection
* Collaborating with Software Engineering team, QA team and Project Managers in an Agile environment
* Integration of user-facing elements developed by frontend developers with server-side logic
* Integration of big data solutions
Must Have Skills:
* Minimum of 6 years' experience in Web and/or DB technologies building/enhancing Business applications
* Strong understanding of frontend technologies, such as React, HTML5, CSS3.
* Experience with task runners and bundling tools such as Gulp, Grunt, Webpack.
* Strong abilities in Node.js and frameworks available for it (Apollo, Express, Next.js and AdonisJS)
* Strong understanding of writing performant code
* Proven experience of integration (API, FTP, webhook) and troubleshooting
* Proven experience developing RESTful APIs and GraphQL APIs
* Experience using databases such as MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, Redshift, Postgres
If this sounds interesting then please get in contact with me on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +44 (0)203 868 5178, or apply via the link attached to this advert.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.